The Village is located in the Sandon. Originally owned by John Houlding, the first LFC president, the Sandon holds a special place in LFC’s history.
Guests will enjoy great food, a friendly service, whilst savouring the famous pre-match atmosphere. Exclusive post match access is also given to guests after the game.
Match ticket location may vary for cup games.
- Venue opens three hours prior to kick-off
- Entrance to The Village is directly located on Oakfield Road
- Complimentary matchday programme
- Reception drink
- Buffet service commences on arrival into the lounge
- Match ticket in the wing section of the Upper Sir Kenny Dalglish Stand
- Return to The Village after the final whistle for post-match refreshments
** Please note that you may be seated on seated on shared tables.
Address: 178-182 Oakfield Road, Liverpool L4 OUH (located approximately 0.2 miles from Anfield)